Titans Basketball and its sponsor Supporting Student Athletes, Inc. have a Code of Conduct policy regarding behavior. This policy will encompass all interactions during the season including but not limited to the following: practices, games, and situations connected to team travel (ie hotels, restaurants…). By participating in the Titans Basketball Program you are agreeing to abide by this policy.
1. All persons involved with Titans Basketball including parents/guardians, players, and coaches, shall abide by the Code of Conduct Policy.
2. Coaches shall teach players to respect the game, the authority of the officials, and their opponents.
3. Coaches and players shall strive to:
a. Demonstrate initiative and determination.
b. Deal positively with praise, disappointment, and criticism.
c. Respect differences and interact effectively with people from a range of backgrounds.
d. Be open-minded to new and different ideas.
e. Be accountable for results.
f. Inspire others to reach their best by setting an example and being unselfish.
g. Act responsibly with the interests of the team in mind.
The following actions and behaviors will not be tolerated and will be subject to disciplinary action.
1. Cursing, obscene or threatening gestures or language, malicious or personal remarks directed towards teammates, opponents, spectators or officials.
2. Intimidation, harassment or discrimination against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, creed, religion, marital status, gender, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic predisposition, carrier status or sexual orientation.
3. Improper use of, or deliberate damage to equipment or property.
4. Possessing, consuming, selling, or distributing alcoholic beverages or controlled substances.
5. Possession or use of weapons.
Any and all questions, concerns or reports regarding Code of Conduct violations can be directed to the coaching staff by email (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com). Any and all information and concerns are strictly confidential and will not be shared with anyone other than the parties involved.